Tuesday 29 December 2020

Wife agreed on buying Bitcoins with the stimulus check!


I had a very short but meaningful talk with my wife today and she agreed that whether is $600 or $2000 check, my part of the check will be going towards Bitcoin! I will be putting the whole thing into the future and become a true HODL'er. This will be my biggest investment yet and seeing how Bitcoin has performed, has left little doubt in my mind that this is going to be a very good decision.Previously tried to invest in XRP and you guys have seen where that left me... didnt had much only 1,000 XRP, but yea screw that shitcoin, any form of centralization will be used by those who want to control the rest of us.Anyways, I'm very glad to be part of the future and here's to a great future! via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/34RKVJk

No comments :

Post a Comment