Monday, 15 February 2016

The tables have turned. I really hope this attitude keeps getting roots. Online stores should stop accepting Fiat (especially through Paypal)


My hate for Paypal is quite subjective since they've stolen money for me in the past. Skrill tried it as well. I'm glad when I see such thinking from the stores:We will never accept any other method of payment than cryptocurrencies. In our view, the current financial system is broken and must not be supported.I found it on both productmonth.com and gobelle.me. Any other stores that do this? We have to support. I'm giving it less than 10 years from this moment until Paypal is gone. VISA is gone. Mastercard is gone. Banks are gone. There will be a certain moment when the new blockchain-based financial system erupts and the lava covers all the trash that was before. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/1WnTJJU

No comments :

Post a Comment