Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Mycelium - Basic due diligence questions


I'm trying to figure this crowdsale. Maybe someone from the company can elaborate.My first impression after going through the company material is really disappointing. It is way below minimum standards.Please, refer to binding materials when answering (published by the Promoter and readily accessible to potential investors).1) Entities structure: I gather Mycelium Holding Ltd ( “MHL”, Cyprus) is the promoter for the crowdsale. Please confirm. I gather the investment refers to a third entity Mycelium SIA (“SIA”, Latvia). It seems the tokens are sold by MHL, which offers stock appreciation rights (SAR) on this third company.a. Who are the shareholders of MHL? b. Who are the shareholders of SIA? c. What is the relationship between the two companies? d. Investors are going to take the risk of MHL. Where are the financials of this entity? e. What is MHL getting from SIA in exchange of the investment? Is SIA issuing SAR to MHL? f. Are MHL liabilities with investors backed by SIA obligations? Where are the details? g. What exactly is ISA? What does the company do? h. Is ISA management fully dedicated to the Wallet project? If not, what is their dedication? Does management have a conflict of interest with other projects? i. How is MHL going to monitor the uses of funds? What exactly and how often? j. Is there a conflict of interest between MHL and the investors?2) Uses of funds. a. Where is the business plan? b. Where can we find basic revenue and cost projections? c. Uses of investors funds?3) SIA a. Company history? New company? b. Product history: users, revenues. Other metrics. c. What is the current (pre-money) SIA valuation? d. SIA financials?4) SAR exercise: a. MHL option to repurchase at nominal value is just a no-go. b. SIA valuation: who is going to guarantee the trigger event valuation? c. Token-holder registry: as the token registry is manual, how can there be a guarantee on token holders rights in a secondary market (in the document the registry responsibility is passed on to investors!).These are just first look, very obvious questions. There are more and more questions that anybody that gives it more than two seconds will come up with, but I stop here and see if there is some response.I always found Mycelium wallet quite cool and a good solution. That is why I started looking into this crowdsale. However, in my opinion, this is far from being a half serious capital raising exercise. It seems aimed to take advantage of amateur investors. As it is, I WOULD NOT TOUCH IT WITH A VERY LONG STICK.Please, you have a good product and a reputation, do not spoil it. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/1pEKLx6

No comments :

Post a Comment