Wednesday 20 October 2021

With Bitcoin surpassing 66k USD, I'm now officially holding 1M worth of cryptocurrency


I have no one to share with. Not that I have no one to share any news, but I don't want to. Especially this.And I couldn't be happier. Have been waiting for this day for some time now.89% of my portfolio including bitcoin, 10% eth and rest some promising altcoin of my choice.From a broke boy to reach this personal milestone, its mind boggling to myself.Not gonna lie, I did some fuck up here and there trying to time the market and learned my lesson the hard way.But I didn't waste more than couple thousand bucks when I stopped.Kinda off my chest types of post. I'm overwhelmed. Bitcoin freed me, gave me all the privilege to enjoy my life. So, I owe bitcoin. Here to express that gratitude. Long live bitcoin. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3DWpVjy

No comments :

Post a Comment