Saturday 30 July 2016

What's an easy to use, secure wallet?


Looking to get back into Bitcoin. Can't use a full-size client anymore due to limited space left on my SSD as well as data caps by my ISP.I want something secure where I don't have to worry about a simple web exploit/keylogger causing me to lose all my funds. I also don't want to spend too much on any physical hardware.Right now all I have hardware wise is a gaming PC, and a phone. I know that using a computer connected to the internet or with other applications installed isn't very secure. Is there are cheap, reliable solutions where I can shop with Bitcoin as well as hold some, without having to fear getting my Bitcoins stolen through social engineering/scammers/hackers? via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2aSNT2H

No comments :

Post a Comment