Wednesday 31 August 2016

if I had free electricity

Hi guys I have a few questions that I can't manage to answer reading the sidebar etc.

  • Assuming I have free electricity, what is the best miner I should buy? My only metric is hashrate/initial cost?
  • Where can I buy used hardware? Ebay seems to have overpriced stuff (s9 is more expensive on ebay than from bitmain).
  • Antminer S7 looks like a good deal, is 400$ a just price or will it drop more within the next month? Would I be able to run a couple of miners on an extremely slow and interrupted connection? Would I lose effective hash rate if my connection would drop every now and then?
  • If I buy these antminers, do I need something else or are they self sufficient? (PSU or whatever)
  • Do I need a PC or can it work without a PC?
  • Can these run absolutely autonomously? (checking them once per week or something)

Thank you guys!



Submitted August 31, 2016 at 05:05PM by ontheship http://bit.ly/2bBb1Xd

No comments :

Post a Comment