Tuesday 2 January 2018

Is it still a good time to get into asic mining? Looking to start a mine on the next S9 batch.

I have been waiting for the next batch of S9 miners to start a 15-20 machine mine with some friends and planing to grow from there. Im starting to worry about the dwindling value of BTC, and the increased difficulty of mining since the recent bullrush value of BTC.

Please don't mistake this for pessimism, I am just really curious what asic miners are saying about the current state of mining. Are people more drawn towards the L3 machines recently? have you been switching your S9 from BTC to BCH?

I really want to make this happen and my partners have already purchased a few S9 units and a couple L3s. I really appreciate you sharing any thoughts you have on this and look forward to your feedback.

thank you for your time and consideration.



Submitted January 03, 2018 at 03:57AM by murfman713 http://bit.ly/2CsUVvz

No comments :

Post a Comment