Thursday 2 August 2018

My Bitcoin Story


So I just wanted to tell you guys a little bit about my intro in cryptocurrency. I got interested in the way high of December 2017, like most fiat normies. So I bought into an initial high of $16,000, using up all my savings for about 0.55 btc. You can imagine my initial disappointment in the following months. I got into crypto so late because I had not heard of it due to me always studying and not doing much else. But I started reading and researching about it, why we need it, and about blockchain in general; I even taught myself some technical analysis. I am fully commited to the project now and I am working full time now and investing all I can for more bitcoin. I will one day have a full bitcoin, this project is the next great technological and financial step, dont give up guys. We have the chance of being a part of something great. Remember everyone, HODL! via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2OBDtrK

No comments :

Post a Comment