Thursday 2 August 2018

What are medium and large mining operations backup plans?

For those who have put major investment into land, facilities, and power contracts, what is the backup plan to save your investment if cryptocurrency becomes unprofitable?

I know any mining hardware investment is out the door. I'm more curious about what non-mining operations people plan to move into. Server farm?

Context: I'm exploring building out a smaller 100kw operation, but want to have a backup plan for my investment if I'm stuck with 100kw of cheap power, facilities, and land.

(First post so apologies if this isn't the right area mods. I searched for similar threads and didn't see anything.)



Submitted August 02, 2018 at 09:37PM by duckbutter2 http://bit.ly/2ABb424

No comments :

Post a Comment