Sunday 30 September 2018

Advice on renting industrial warehouse equipped with gear for cryptocurrency/data processing

I have an industrial concrete block building with 5-10,000 sq. feet that is equipped with high AMP power. It has been being leased by a gentleman who works in algorithms/cryptocurrency. He is relocating out of the country and I now need to locate a renter who is interested in the data processing/cryptocurrency set up. The building is located in Spokane, Washington and I am wondering about any ideas for online sites that I could use to advertise my property and find a renter that could utilize the high energy.

The building is equipped with 3000 AMP Service, 13,000 volts, and 8 panels.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.



Submitted October 01, 2018 at 05:50AM by DaveinSpokane http://bit.ly/2Rdarjq

No comments :

Post a Comment