Wednesday 30 January 2019

A word about LIGHTNING. !AWESOME!

After 3 long weeks i finally set up my Lightning node on RPI and i could not be happier for all the things i learnt in this journey, i read about programming, command lines, bitcoin, lightning and DAMN i realised how little i know about all this amazing world and how much I FKING LOVE IT! But one thing sticked with me... I'm planning to keep learning and spreading the word, the power of lightning is real!

I can calmly say that if i managed to make this happen ANYONE (LITERALLY) can do the same for less than 100$ just like I did. I never opened the terminal in Mac before and today im amazed by all the things that little black screen can do.

I also should be thanking for all the help i got from the Lightning Network & Lightning Network en Espanol channels in Telegram, there are 3 or 4 lads over there with the patience of a MONK! Explaining certain kind of things to me wasn't an easy task for sure. So u all non believers or lazy people, get on board now and i promise that you WILL NEVER REGRET about that decision.

This has been one of the best investments i've made in my life, the money, time and brain cells i spent during the process were not in vain.

Thank you all developers out there!

If you like to connect with my node here it is :) it will for sure be running 24/7!

02d14f6c58b33c197ef0a51655a08df19bc91b2dcbe80dae2c22979af235cc5b3b@83.39.255.188:9735



Submitted January 31, 2019 at 05:29AM by meadowpoe http://bit.ly/2Beg3nh

No comments :

Post a Comment