Monday 29 April 2019

The first time I experienced how much more convenient Bitcoin is than a bank.


So, long story short, the wife and I are closing on our house this month. The builder needed x amount wired by monday. We were told this on a Saturday, after visiting the site. Great- banks are closed on the weekend, and the wife works monday. Fortunately, I was off duty that monday- otherwise, I'd have to use sick or vacation leave. The wife was able to leave the office early, and we were both able to wire money to their account by the day's end to satisfy the deadline. The entire time I'm doing this, I am thinking "Dude, if you had a bitcoin address I could just send you the money as soon as you told me." I wouldn't have had to stress about wiring the money in time, taking time off work, or waste time dealing with the bank.After we were done, I was explaining this ordeal to my father and told him "This is exactly why we will have Bitcoin. This is so inconvenient." It kind of clicked for him too at that moment.IBWT! via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2ZMhnbU

No comments :

Post a Comment