Wednesday 24 July 2019

Could this be the best bitcoin mining hardware seller worldwide?

So I'm based in the UK and I have about 16 cents per kwh and not to long ago I stumbled upon this website called "mining.equipment". And its like Bitcoin hardware miner re-seller type website so I decided to buy the S17 53 TH/S model the Bitmain one. Now remember this was 6 weeks ago and market was massively different from what it is now. So I buy it via Bitcoin and after 2 weeks from ordering I receive my S17 miner now to my surprise is that their prices are cheaper than other resellers and have free shipping. My question is, is this a good website to have an opportunity to buy miners from them while they are priced cheaply and free shipping or should i pass this?

website link www.mining.equipment



Submitted July 25, 2019 at 11:21AM by bittruthBTC http://bit.ly/2Z9BpMt

No comments :

Post a Comment