Thursday 4 July 2019

I made a mistake trading bitcoin...don't do what I did.

Basically...I was doing research, and I came across bitcoin! I did some research and learned a lot and decided to invest.

This was when bitcoin was still around 7-8k in may. So I got in relatively recently, about mid-May. I was hodling until it dipped and rallied to 12k. I decided to sell and made take profits. I was up a decent amount, but then I decided to trade it thinking I could maximize the profits, I signed up for bitmex and started trading without even knowing much about it or how to go about it.

I tried to margin trade and I made some bad mistakes and lost about half of what I started with.

***** DONT TRY TO TRADE BITCOIN UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING.*****

I had to type this out because it's eating at my soul right now.



Submitted July 04, 2019 at 04:19PM by ColdFuzzzz http://bit.ly/2LFncmD

No comments :

Post a Comment