Thursday 14 November 2019

Ads for Dexmining.io are EVERYWHERE on Google!

Supposedly they have an app that let's you mine Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency with THEIR hardware. Their website isn't bad and looks pretty professional and I can't say FOR SURE that it's a scam but I read 1 guys review and he said he paid $299 just to get the run around. I see the Ad atleast once a day after doing a random Google search so I can imagine other people do as well, and I bet that they are getting HUGE EXPOSURE. Since I'm 99.9% sure it's a scam I wanted to see if there was anyone out there that could confirm it. I hate scams and I like to help other people from losing money on something that sounds to good to be true. The site is Dexmining.io Let's put an end to Scams!



Submitted November 14, 2019 at 03:20PM by Captaininseino http://bit.ly/2OajKA7

1 comment :

  1. It's a scam, you can get help here: getting your bitcoin back here https://coinfirm.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/user/login? destination=portals

    ReplyDelete