Wednesday 13 November 2019

Buying Antminer question

Hello, I'm buying 2 or 3 Antminer in the next following days. I know that I need to pay a 27.6% in tax according to Antminer's notes. It is stated as follows "For the shipments to US, according to the NY ruling N297495, mining machine is classified under 8543.70.9960 which contains a 2.6% tax and an additional 25% import duty in accordance with the relevant Sino-US terms and conditions."

So, it is clear that I would need to pay 27.6% once that UPS or any other carrier notifies me that my Antminers are coming to the US.

Is there another tax that I would be aware of? I'm asking because I have a friend that told me that there is another tax and that I should be careful about if I was going to buy any Antminer.



Submitted November 14, 2019 at 08:56AM by Ganessa http://bit.ly/2NM8lYe

No comments :

Post a Comment