Saturday 4 January 2020

If people are looking away from bitcoin and you have some, you should be glad


From all data that I´ve collected over the years, if I had only one tip to give you guys is that you should understand what halving ( or halvening ) is and take your own conclusions.I feel like I got in late, but that´s natural since bitcoin is 11 years old already, but I realized that this is actually very early, so we have lots of stuff to conquer still.Do not care for bitcoin price would be another tip, bitcoin has a 4 year cycle ( hence the halving study tip ) and we humans tend to be immediatists and even a 1 year wait is a lot for us, but think about this, if you just got in here, buy and wait at least 4 years to sell and I can guarantee you that these 4 years are going to be the best lesson you´ll ever had.Try to understand that the monetary system is old AF, and think about the phone you had 11 years ago ( whn bitcoin started ) and now think about how old the financial system is... this will be the path to really understand what is going on in here.We are nothing against governments that control money, and we will never win that battle. Bitcoin is a way. Just think about it, that is all we ask for.Thank you Satoshi, you´re the man.I´m drunk via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/35nDFlQ

No comments :

Post a Comment