Friday 3 January 2020

Looking to invest $30000 in bitcoin

Hi, I am new to Bitcoin and looking to invest $30000 of spare money. Any advice how I should do it? Spreading the investment over a period or doing it in one lump sum. Not your keys, not your bitcoins is something I have learned recently about the Proof of Keys on January 3 and I think it is really great community idea.

If you had $30,000 dollars for yourselves, would you invest it in Bitcoin right now, and why or why not? I would love to become a Bitcoin millionaire.

Is it better to invest in Bitcoin mining insteads? I know I am late to the party but love the techonology so much and want to get in to it.

All of these questions come to my mind after frustrating losing a Minesweeper game. I don't want my money to blow up like that. In the end I did win a good Chess game though to make up for it.



Submitted January 03, 2020 at 08:53AM by vemotim2 http://bit.ly/2sHhBFo

No comments :

Post a Comment