Wednesday 1 January 2020

Project Working on Solving African remittance challenges through Bitcoin, payments issues & inflationary tendencies for fiat currencies.


Hi everyone,I'm a 25{M} from Africa, looking to be a teammate or co-founder for a start-up.The start-up has to be solving problems that also affect Africans to a greater extent so it can easily resonate with me.e.g A Cryptocurrency start-up to solve remittance challenges or inflation issues, something like that.I have a bachelors degree in accounting(which I didn't use) since I changed my career to being a Growth hacker at a start-up I was with from 2016-2018Right now I'm now working on being a full stack web developer(self-taught) and could "perhaps" fit a junior dev role.I'm also good at bookkeeping and accountancy since it is something I studied in college, but my career isn't going that way so it's just a complementary skill.With Growth hacking, I'm also good at designing experiments, improving SEO, User Acquisition and Retention.I have experience working in start-ups so I'm quite familiar with concepts like failing fast, product-market fit, etc etc.I don't wish to be paid, but anything to make my life easier would be welcome, e.g paying for internet costs etc etc.PM so we can chat via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2tm8nOC

No comments :

Post a Comment