Sunday 2 February 2020

Am I on the right track for learning Bitcoin?


I've been reading through Mastering Bitcoin, 2nd Ed. and am toward the end of the 4th chapter: Keys, Addresses. The chapter details how older k and K are constructed, but that's pretty much outdated due to Segwit. So, I followed this page to learn how Segwit k and K are constructed.My question is: is it worth it for me to continue reading the book or is it outdated to the point where I'll be chasing down "how do I do ___ now?"My goal is to be able to interact with Bitcoin using Python: constructing k and K, creating and signing transactions, parsing the blockchain for data...basically making my own Electrum client...that's how familiar I want to be with it. Am I on the right track? via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2GKaYWa

No comments :

Post a Comment