Monday 3 February 2020

Bitcoin atm was empty

I live in the Netherlands and today I tryed to buy bitcoin from a btc atm for the first time.. So I drive to the nearest city that got a btc atm and I put €50 in the atm and he spit it back and says there are not enough bitcoins in the atm wallet so I told that to the shop owner and he told me he never juse the atm because he don't have money for bitcoin 🤔and don't know anything about it 🤔really weird answer so I leave the shop and drive to another city that got a atm.. I put my bills in the atm and he spits it out with the same error (empty wallet) This shop owner was very nice and grabs his phone and calls with a english/American guy and says that a customer want to buy bitcoins but the wallet is empty.. And they guy on the phone says yeah the bitcoin wallet for the atm is empty at the moment and we gonne fill it up..

The shop owner told me it's the first time for him that the atm wallet was empty so probaly alot of people have buyed bitcoins the last couple days

Greetz from the Netherlands

The shop owner also told me that the last Couple days many people have cash out there bitcoin (he thinks because they wanne make some profit) So probably the cash issue I read in the comments are related to it



Submitted February 04, 2020 at 12:51AM by nl-noob-nl http://bit.ly/2GPD4Q3

No comments :

Post a Comment