Sunday 16 February 2020

BITPANDA.COM SCAM STOLE 9 BTC AND LOCK ACCOUNT


Hello every one.I try to make withdrawal  03/01/20, 7:11:50  and it has not been confirmed.I wrote to support ( Ticket-ID (283918) ) and they answer meBitpanda Risk Department (Walter) (Bitpanda Support)Jan 13, 09:15 CETHello Roman,Thank you for your enquiry.Please understand that currently, we cannot give you more information than everything that is already publicly available in the following article:What is the 5th EU Anti-Money Laundering Directive (AML5D) and how does it affect me?Rest assured, that we will keep you updated and give further insights into that topic in the upcoming weeks via our newsletter.Thank you for your understanding.Best regards,Bitpanda Risk Department (Walter)‍http://bit.ly/31Y8PA7 answer to support"What if I cannot verify?If you do not want to verify or you cannot verify due to the fact that you don’t have an accepted document for verification, we kindly ask you to withdraw all your funds before the 9th of January 2020, 5pm CET as you will no longer be able to access your funds after that date if you are not verified."IN THIS ARTICLE "we kindly ask you to withdraw all your funds before the 9th of January 2020" AND MY WITHDRAWAL WAS  03/01/20, 7:11:50 WHAT THE FUCK?????And then support don't answer to me anymore and they locked my account because i cant'T LOG IN , when i try to login i see "account innactive"So bitpanda and bitpanda big scam, they stole my money and don't answer me.Ticket-ID (283918)I will end my life because all the blame will be on bitpanda. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/39CMo63

No comments :

Post a Comment