Tuesday 25 February 2020

Launched Today: The First Truly Decentralized Private Marketplace -- And It Accepts Bitcoin


Hey everyone, today I’m officially launching the first decentralized private marketplace called the Ultranet. I’ve been working on this and looking forward to this day for over a year, and one of the key features is that you can get started with a Bitcoin deposit with the same ease as depositing Bitcoin onto a centralized exchange (even though the Ultranet is completely decentralized). If you have a minute, it would mean a lot to me if you could check it out. I recommend the following to get started:Download the desktop app from http://bit.ly/2VgHdox (green button)Run the app and generate a public/private key pair by hitting "Create Account"Send me your public key or reply with it in a comment so I can send you some free Ultra as a thank you for your support :) Once you have some Ultra, you can browse listings, place orders, become a merchant, upload your own listings, message other users, and much more. You can also mine Ultra by entering your public key into the “mining” portion of the “Marketplace” tab and hitting “Start miner.” Of course, you can always buy more Ultra as well using Bitcoin in the "Buy Ultra" tab. Thanks, and please let me know if you have any feedback. I built this because I believe strongly that we need an alternative to “surveillance capitalism,” and together I think we can make it happen. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/37WvcqQ

No comments :

Post a Comment