Saturday 1 February 2020

Recovering wallets - general question


Hi,I've been getting familiar with bitcoin lately.I use different types of wallets, Blue Wallet for example for mobile, and then I've also been using Wasabi Wallet and Electrum.I've noticed that the private keys of these wallets are stored in different formats: Blue Wallet used to offer a 24-word seed phrase as recovery option, now it offers addresses as recovery option (in the form of: Indhub://hfuehwhfew:z78frz3478f4). In Wasabi Wallet, the seed phrase ("recovery words") only has 12 words. And then there are a few other formats as well.What I was wondering: If I lost, for example, my Blue Wallet wallet, could I recover it in Electrum or Wasabi Wallet? Basically, if I lose access to any wallet, and I have the private keys (no matter in what shape or form), can I restore it inside any BTC wallet?​Thx in advance! via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2UgoJ71

No comments :

Post a Comment