Sunday 1 March 2020

Euro Central banking dictature and why I love Bitcoin


So, I was in Bruxelles and discovered that they banned physical coins of 1 and 2 cts euro in all the country (funny it is the European central bank headquarter city and political eurozone center). Now you can not pay with it for goods and services in the country. You can only bring them to a bank to switch them. I love Bitcoin.I was on the flight with easyjet and they told me on board that they don't accept all the small euro red coins (1,2 and 5 cts). I asked why : "it's on the asyjet magazine" was the dumb answer. Even better than Bruxelles.So bankers created these coins and now they are not money anymore. They do whatever they want with the monetary system, don't know what they want, are bipolars and dictators.Please help me educate dumb people and spread Bitcoin in the world.What do you think about this? via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2uIEx8h

No comments :

Post a Comment