Sunday 1 March 2020

Why would Bitcoin price rise ?


Hi guys, I'm still kind of a newbie here, saw lots of posts saying indubitably that Bitcoin will go to the moon which I'd love.But, why and how ? What are the main reasons for Bitcoin's price to rise ? I mean, except the halving thing which I understood, I can't find people explaining why ! And I find it other worse for Ethereum : according to what I understood, the smart contracts don't need to buy Ethereum except a few gas, so I don't see the link between the mass adoption of Ethereum smart contracts and Ethereum price's rise. At the opposite, I'd believe that if the Ethereum price rises, it would avoid a massive adoption because the transaction fees would be higher and higher !Can you please help me guys ? Thank you very much ! via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2vxakcH

No comments :

Post a Comment