Sunday 26 April 2020

My hold struggle


I'm debating selling off my crypto for a downpayment on a home for my family. We have been living in a apartment for four years now I've been in crypto for about three years its been a great tool to learn about finance and revealing the short coming of our federal banking but my family is growing uneasy with our living situation and I am seriously considering liquidating myself for a downpayment on my first home. The housing market is insane in my are and its always been a struggle afford housing let alone a home of my own. Three generations of my family have not owned a home and I understand now as I'm in my mid 30s and find myself with the same shortcomings as my ancestry. I have found bitcoin and the financial knowledge surrounding it almost more valuable than the currency itself and I have improved myself from that knowledge that surrounds the topic. So I say thank you bitcoin. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/2y1KYow

No comments :

Post a Comment