Wednesday 6 May 2020

A dog walker’s thank you to r/Bitcoin community


My son wanted to accept bitcoin as payment for dog walking So if you remember I asked about the best ways to get this done. This was about a year ago. Surprisingly although people mostly still used cash he picked up some bitcoin clients. Nothing huge but pretty cool. But, his tips were always consistent in btc regardless of price. These were real adopters.We moved and the business is now gone but he still has the btc. After seeing the money he has made through a sweat labor DCA approach he now wants allowance in btc, birthday money from family, etc. I think we’ve created a monster. I wish I could do the same.We’ve had the talk about risky assets and having all of his eggs in one basket. After figuring out the value of the dollar compared to what it used to be he decided it is still his preference. I can’t disagree, with only spending money at risk. It started a great conversation in inflation v. debasement.He is a Hodler, but I suspect that is due to limited purchasing opportunities. We will see when he finds a way to buy more games with btc.Now my daughter wants a wallet. SMHAbove all, he wanted to thank this group for getting him started. I second this. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/2WaRNgV

No comments :

Post a Comment