Monday 12 September 2022

Bitcoin Network has been online for 5,000 days!

I was in the low rung of the financial world some years ago, but two things were very clear from the start: money is a rat race to stay ahead and few do it well, AND that Bitcoin was the shared enemy among all financial advisors at that time. I researched heavily, as many of us have, on why Bitcoin? And we've all come to our own answers, all varying in our reason for our belief in this freedom technology.

I'm struck in awe that Bitcoin will last much longer than another 5,000 days, and while there's no guarantees in life, I'd hedge my bets that the Bitcoin network will outlast Microsoft, Berkshire, the Fed, Meta, Apple, Tesla and even our future generations' lives, and easily beyond my lifetime. Even if Bitcoin 'fails' because no one is using it to transfer sats, it only takes one computer running the blockchain to keep Bitcoin alive and well.

Cheers to another 5,000 days and beyond for humanity's first financial tool that's given me true hope for us to collectively claw ourselves out of the system we've been enslaved to - the rich elites printer and 'promises' to keep our financial safety as their priority.

You'll own Bitcoin and finally be free ;)



Submitted September 12, 2022 at 09:38PM by MoneroNakamoto https://bit.ly/3eLSE3r

No comments :

Post a Comment