Saturday 30 May 2020

Off grid mining help

I have a 3.6 kw solar array with 11.4 kw li-ion battery bank. I have on average an addition 6kw per day that I could use to mine btc. I am planning to use a s9se at 129v with 2 psu’s connected in parallel. I’ll scale the solar later.

My problem is that I’ve never mined bitcoin and I’m truly off grid and get my internet via LTE.

My plan is to use the usb-c port on my lte surface pro X and plug that directly into the ant miner with an Ethernet adapter.

Will this work this way without a router? If not what are my options. Data line is not available. Both my phone and my laptop have unlimited data plan with hotspot. I’m open to purchasing additional pieces of equipment if needed.



Submitted May 30, 2020 at 03:59PM by bodeelee https://bit.ly/36L7OxO

No comments :

Post a Comment