Friday 5 June 2020

I just found out I'm going to hodl longer than I thought. [retirement plan ruined]


Ever since I got into crypto, My long-term plan was to leave your regular 8-5 and enjoy life.I've always been fond of the land of the free. My idea was to buy a property somewhere quiet, isolated, and nature-packed like the Snake River.My plan was the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program which, until mid-2019, stated that a one-million property should satisfy your application for a green card. Check out what I found out when I decided to look back at their conditions:"The standard minimum investment amount has increased to $1.8 million (from $1 million) to account for inflation"That's almost double right there!Break out of the current economy everyone. This is something very optional I'm going after. Imagine the same for your essential daily expenses over the long run. It's either Bitcoin as a currency, or will go back to trading meat as a currency. Papers just don't work​Cheers to the black guy on TV during the protest when he advocated for Bitcoin. via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/3742jdo

No comments :

Post a Comment