Thursday 4 June 2020

What I Love About Bitcoin...


The anticipation I feel when I send my hard earned money to an address just hoping it shows up sometime soonAnd the relief I feel when it arrivesThe anxiety I feel withdrawing from an exchange before it gets hackedAnd the relief I feel when it returns back safelyGoing to bed up hundreds, waking up down hundreds and yes, going to bed down hundreds and waking up down more hundredsHiding my seed somewhere safe and hoping it’s still legible if I need it and sharing that location with someone I trust - for nowSleeping with my Nano in my pillowcase and waking up with Ledger imprinted on my cheekThe desire to Hodl versus the desire to take a profit, after all, Hodling is way more important than taking profitsThe thrill of recognizing and warding off endless scam emails and phishing attempts that haven’t been able to fool me (yet)Suggesting to friends and family they invest in Bitcoin and having them look at me like I’m out of my mindTeaching a newbie about Bitcoin and frustrating myself to no end, and not caring that I was once themReading about technical blockchain stuff that is so far over my head I have to have an out of body experience to grasp itPerpetually wondering if Bitcoin will go to a million or zero or at least 11K againBuying all my Bitcoins at $19,783 and savouring the deal I gotDreaming my $10/Bitcoin buy limit order for $10,000 worth may accidentally fillBashing myself for not being an early adopter and missing out on a chance in a lifetimeThese are some of the reasons I LOVE Bitcoin! How about you? via /r/Bitcoin https://bit.ly/2XwUsSK

No comments :

Post a Comment