Saturday 2 January 2016

Coinbase refusing to believe I live where I do?......


So I have been a coinbase customer for years. I have bought many thousands and sold many thousands of dollars worth of btc. They suddenly decided that I don't live where I do anymore and they won't accept any variation of my address. They have locked me out twice for trying to give them my real address too many times. They do not respond to tickets unless they are being publicly trashed because all they care about is their public image not the service they provide. I am at the point where I'm gonna have to move to circle I guess. Coinbase doesn't seem to want to let me conduct business with them anymore. If you are reading this I suggest finding another service to use besides coinbase. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/1YWqlL0

No comments :

Post a Comment