Tuesday 26 January 2016

I need help! (not n00b help) REWARD

so i posted not to long ago looking for firmware to no avail so hopefully someone can toss me a blessing with this one....

I have a BTCgarden V2 miner....

I have searched high and low for software for the raspi and i cant fucking find it .....

Is there anyone out there who knows a way to set this thing up? and getting running?

the reward will be 30% of what i mine in 1 month.... (when its fully powered its like 1.2ths)

IF ANYONE out there can sit down maybe do a skype call with me to walk me through it i will give you 0.022 Btc right up front for getting it powered on... then 30% of what it makes in a month....

Im desperate please HALP!



Submitted January 27, 2016 at 11:44AM by JunkieThrowAway88 http://bit.ly/203ubIa

No comments :

Post a Comment