Saturday 28 May 2016

Antminer S1 repair guidance

I have an Antminer S1 that I bought cheap off of eBay. I'm pretty sure the reason why I got it cheap was because one of the hashboards is dead.

First, I'm not trying to get rich. I'm a fan of bitcoin and want to help the network. That being said, it would be nice to get this second Antminer S1 hash board working.

Do any of you have (or had) a big install of Antminer S1s and have any guidance on the first things I should check? I have plugged in the 6-barrel molex connector from the ATX power supply into both hash boards, and reconnected the ribbon cables that join the two hashboards together. The furthest-daisy-chained hashboard is active; the hashboard that connects to the control board is the one that seems to be offline.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!



Submitted May 29, 2016 at 03:56AM by dirtypete1981 http://bit.ly/25prMH4

No comments :

Post a Comment