Sunday 24 July 2016

Career in Coding Guidance, Mostly Interested in Bitcoin


I've always known that I need to get started coding, need to get started coding. But whenever I'd open a book I'd fall asleep before getting through a few pages. I just can't wrap my head around enjoying C++ at this very moment.But I finally had a spark and it was with bitcoin. Learning about all the keys and signatures - the possibilities of multi-sig wallets. Just this past day I realized that I know I'm capable of learning coding if my heart is into a project or possibly a lucrative career path.So my question is what type of path should i go down if I want to implement bitcoin into my coding education? I'd like to take a crash course about 9 weeks to 6 months something like that. I can teach myself online or I can try and go in on a bootcamp in person.Are there ways to work with bitcoin and also be gaining skills to be a sought after coder? Is this a path worth going down or should I try and think about being more of a creative coder than a drone that can learn the languages within 12 weeks and get a job working long hours? via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2a4Rpv8

No comments :

Post a Comment