Monday 25 July 2016

Dont use COIN BTM (Cottonwood Vending) in NYC unless you want to have to jump through hoops to get your money

So I sold some bitcoins using the coinbtm located at henley's vape shop on cleveland place. I have used CoinBTM before and i have entered all my personal info that was necessary.

So this time I go to sell some more, and the sell process goes through without asking me for any info, however after I send them my coins, now they start asking for all that info in order for me to get the cash for coins. So after I enter my info, they now tell me I have to wait for them to manually process my info. WTF?? Why didn't they ask for that info before i sent them my bitcoins.

So i called the number and explained the situation, and the guy on the phone was pretty much of no help, then got rude with me and literally hung up! He told me he was the manager too, so this asshole is the highest up i could reach. I'll admit I was a little bit angry, because I needed the money now, but nothing severe or belligerent. When you're dealing with other peoples money, you can't hang up on them!

So now here I am without my Bitcoins or money, waiting for them to verify my account, which after 3 hours, still has not happened. Don't use coinBTM's in Manhattan. And if the 'manager' is reading this, you need to treat your customers better. You can't hang up on customers who you took money from without giving any sort of help.

STAY AWAY FROM coinBTM.

edit: Just fyi, I did call again and got a different guy, who was much, much nicer than the "manager" and understood my situation 100%, and offered to contact the account verification people to expedite the application. I have still yet to receive any sort of text message stating I'm verified, but at least he did something. Thank you to whoever that was for at least empathizing with my position



Submitted July 25, 2016 at 05:15AM by winlifeat http://bit.ly/29Ya2en

No comments :

Post a Comment