Friday 29 July 2016

I Wish I could use bitcoin on a daily basis


Some weeks ago I've installed mycelium on my phone, but the balance never went over 0.Why?Because for me bitcoin is completely useless."I have a dream", a dream where I can jump on a bus or on a train, scan a QR code and pay for the ticket directly from the wallet on my phone.In this dream I can also buy coffee without being over charged from my bank, or a simple book or everything that I use and buy daily with paper money, which use a lot of space and it can be too old or too ruined to be accepted.I live in Italy and I can't do anything like that as is now. Even if I buy some bitcoin from a weird guy that lives near me, what will I do with them?Is there anything we can do to change this?I'd love to "be my own bank" but no one accept my card right now. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2amdUJL

No comments :

Post a Comment