Monday 25 July 2016

Let me tell you about my world


Logic, is a thing. I mean that, there is a usefulness to real, and actual logic. We live in this world. I live in this world. I have to deal with this world. I would like things to be better.There are some really talented coders, devs, and leaders that are working on bitcoin.Some of them are spending time here on reddit, defending bitcoin vs. illogical thinkers. Ignorant players.I don't really give a fuck what side you are on. Ignorant or not.Our worlds top devs in this regard, should NOT be spending their time dispelling disinformation on reddit.They should be spending their time philosophizing about code.In my world, that I paint, that I envision, the world's leading talent, is working on the world's leading technology.Not defending truth vs a brigade of clowns. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2aF0KWt

No comments :

Post a Comment