Sunday 24 July 2016

nLocktime Function for Adult Allowance


Hello, I have been having financial issues managing my money and though it may seem ridiculous to some, paying myself an allowance where I have no access to my money is what I need.I have found the site GreenWallet.it and it seems to have an automatic nLocktime function built in, but for the life of me I can't figure out how the heck to use it and what exactly it does. I just sent two micro transactions and they both went through instantly which is perplexing and confirmed fast as well.On the site I've set the nLocktime to 144 but for whatever reason when I send from GreenWallet to blockchain it confirms instantly. How do I get this to work?I'm really hoping I can get this figured out so I can lock up bitcoin using this function and have it being able to be unlocked once a day, once a week, twice a month, etc etc...Please break this down for me if anyone has the time and the heart!! Lol. -guy who needs help using nLockTime function on GreenWallet.it via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2akFTK0

No comments :

Post a Comment