Saturday 2 July 2016

user review: bitwage


I've used Bitwage now for two pay periods and I'm very happy with their services, so I thought I would post a review for anyone that was not aware or perhaps considering using them to acquire BTC.The best thing about Bitwage is you can get from USD to BTC faster than any service I know of other than P2P trading or a Bitcoin ATM. For example: My ACH direct deposit goes to Bitwage from my employer on a Friday and I receive BTC from Bitwage on Saturday around noon.Bitwage does not charge any fees like the 1% fee Coinbase charges. Some have said their exchange rate is higher because of this, but at the moment the buy price on Coinbase is $709.50 not including their fees and the exchange rate on Bitwage is also $709.50. Coinbase also takes about 4-5 business days to deliver your BTC.The only downside is that you might be a victim of high volatility should BTC moon the day after your ACH is sent to Bitwage, as you are not able to "lock in" a buy price. In my opinion the benefits highly outweigh this inconvenience.In summary: I highly recommend using Bitwage to buy BTC. Faster, and no fees. Easy to setup if you have an employer paying you with direct deposit.http://bit.ly/1TCZZRc via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/29lW0HY

No comments :

Post a Comment