Saturday 2 July 2016

what's wrong with XAPO?


I have about 1 BTC in XAPO , but XAPO just block me" Information Under ReviewThe information you provided requires manual review before we can fully enable your Xapo account. Manual review can be triggered by multiple factors used in our screening process. Until further notice, no action is required from you. We will be sending directions on what to do next to your Xapo registered email address shortly." ya.... shortly.....almost a week ,and send several support request but dont have any reply.In the beginning,My phone didn't have so much capacity,so i couldn't use XAPO app.but XAPO block me , I have no choice but to delete something.finally,I can login my XAPO , but i still cant do any transaction !!!!Dose XAPO just want to scam me?I can't believe that just 1 BTC , but i have to spend so much time like its my tens of thousands of USD account!!!! via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/29bGMkC

No comments :

Post a Comment