Saturday 1 October 2016

So I organised a Quiz in my local village in Belgium and one question was about Bitcoin...


My hometown holds a 'village quiz' each year. About 200 people show up, young, old, poor, rich, everyone...I'm from Belgium and I was part of the organisers this year. I added a question. Something like 'What is the name of the most popular digital currency' with a picture of a coin. (yeah, I know... forgive me ;) ).Out of 40 teams, only 2 did not give the right answer. One tried with 'Token' and the other 'Digicoin', which is close ;).You might not find this interesting at all, but I was shocked at how many teams got it right! Looking at the demographic it was amazing! I was expecting 10 to 20 teams tops to know the answer...That's all, had to share, sorry. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2cIPqYG

No comments :

Post a Comment