Sunday 30 April 2017

Just bought my first bitcoin balance. I feel great!

Heya, this is kind of an introductory post, because I guess I never really said hello.

I'm a college student and decided to one thing that may change my and everyone else's life (partially) and that is investing into bitcoin.

I had dabbled around before, but all that was was using ad clicking sites back when I didn't earn a lot of money, now that I do make a little more money I can afford to set aside some of what I earn and get some bits every month now.

I used Bitpanda, they seem like a trusted site and everything was super fast from sending my money via SOFORT bank transfer to receiving it on my breadwallet wallet.

The fees seem reasonable to me, but maybe there's a better place out there. I have looked around for good exchanges for some days now and eventually I felt like reading too much and never pulling the trigger will cost me more than just sticking to a decision and going in.

I've been a bitcoin lurker ever since the 100 USD days I think it was and... well it stings, but it's better to get in now than cry again when I compare today's 1300 to well... Whatever we might get to, but I don't see it going down given what bitcoin's potential is and how near impossible it seems to be to stop its success.

I'm not being naiive, in the end the value of a currency is always limited and ruled by its users' trust, but I'm willing to invest a sum that to others might be their monthly lotto budget. I think my odds are better! :P

Anyways, just wanted to share my moment of "finally got it done". Hope ya'll have a splendid day, fam!

Cheers!



Submitted April 30, 2017 at 08:08PM by GlassedSilver http://bit.ly/2pLgt0h

No comments :

Post a Comment