Sunday 2 July 2017

Buying Rx 480 from Alibaba

I am looking to buy around 6 AMD Rx 480 from alibaba.com I thought i would use the Trade Assurance. I found a seller claiming that they have Rx 480 and will deliver within 3-4 days. When I asked them for Trade Assurance, they said that they are not currently accepting any payments via trade assurance or even credit card. They asked to pay via moneygram, To which I clearly refused.

I hate that alibaba doesn't allow people to review sellers. That way it would be so easy to spot fake product sellers. I want to know what has been your experience with any of the sellers from alibaba. Also if you've bought any graphics cards from alibaba, can you please refer me some trustable seller ?



Submitted July 02, 2017 at 09:54PM by dagreatdanton99 http://bit.ly/2sBnu0x

No comments :

Post a Comment