Monday 4 September 2017

Antminer R4 with FREE power

In my tiny apartment I have access to FREE electricity. I would like to make use of it by mining Bitcoin or any other coin. I do not really care which coin it will be, it should just generate profit respetively return the investment in hardware. Let´s assume this is allowed in my apartment or at least no one will find out. I have a budget of round about 1500$ up to 2000$. I am new to mining.

As i do not have to care about power consumtion, my only concern is the noise. The apartment is small, it isn´t soundproof and the neighbours shouldn´t hear a sound. So I came across the Antminer R4. It seems to be the ONLY miner designed for such purpose. All I do worry about is the decreasing profit per month while the difficulty is increasing and the conversion rate of $/BTC (or $/BCH) is not sure.

Is it still a reasonable investment as long as you have no power costs like me? What do you expect to happen to the difficulty throughout the next 12 months? Is a rise by 15% per month realistic (when you want to stay safe)?

I already attempted to calculate by myself: http://bit.ly/2gHYMve

This site is giving me quite bad news. I assume there will be a difficulty increase of 15% per month and a stable price of 3500$/BTC. Is this realistic when you don´t want to risk anything?

What other quiet miner could you recommend for my purpose (no power costs, no noise)?



Submitted September 05, 2017 at 10:47AM by MaximusMiningus http://bit.ly/2eXnODa

No comments :

Post a Comment