Saturday 2 September 2017

Best mining pool for a single s7-ln miner to join?

I got this as a gift to get me started learning about mining. At the time I didn't know anything about it so I got help getting setup with f2pool to get started. Now that I've been mining for a little while I'm wondering if there's a different mining pool that I should be using to earn more. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the different payout methods listed in the "comparison of mining pools" wiki so I'm not sure which payout method is best for the setup I have of just a single asic miner. If it helps the specs on the s7-ln I have are: 2.7 TH/s , 700 watts and I'm paying .12 kWh for electricity. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.



Submitted September 03, 2017 at 03:45AM by adidasnmotion http://bit.ly/2eym0DA

No comments :

Post a Comment