Monday 4 September 2017

Mining for supplemental heat?

I'm renovating my house completely and I am thinking about mining to help heat my house. I would put the hardware in the crawlspace and have it run continuously. The heat would warm the crawlspace, the basement, and the floor above.

I would still have a heat pump running to pull heat in from the outside and distribute it throughout the house. The mining equipment would ease its burden.

How feasible is this? Could I pay off the mining hardware in one winter (I'm counting the electricity as free since I am getting the heat value from it)?

I would also want very quiet hardware. I could install a quiet ceiling fan in the crawlspace to generate airflow.



Submitted September 05, 2017 at 03:10AM by RyanMAGA http://bit.ly/2w08gE6

No comments :

Post a Comment