Monday 4 September 2017

They don't eat their young.


I wasn't sure about making this post, but I honestly believe that it is in everyone's interest to hear me out on this.This afternoon, I made an exploratory post on r/btc, basically putting an olive branch out to try to defuse some of the angst between the 2 camps. I clearly stated that I was not a big-blocker, and that I was a supporter of the Core Devs - fully expecting to get flamed. Instead I received an unbelievable welcome - and I really mean unbelievable. I even received tips! - Yes they have a working tip bot over there. It actually turned out to be the most up-voted post of the day.I know that people on the other side do on occasions attack us, as we have done to them, but even if we don't agree with their point of view, please, "for the love of science" lets respect the folks over there, and debate the issues, not attack the people.Thanks for hearing me out. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2gFPX54

No comments :

Post a Comment