Tuesday 27 February 2018

BTC on the way to a breakout?


I’m 53 yo and I’ve been involved with investing and day trading for many years. I’ve noticed that since future trading was enabled for btc (which allowed the shorting of btc and btc-linked instruments) the patterns have started to resemble those of other ETFs. This happened because once you can make money on the way up AND on the way down, automated day-trading algorithms start taking over. These algorithms are owned and operated by heavy hitters. They benefit from intraday swings, it doesn’t matter which way. They are fast and unbeatable by human operators. And, IMHO, they are responsible for the btc correction that happen in late December to now. Their purpose now is to push the btc price down so that outsiders (people like you and me) buy the dip and push money into the pot. But in spite of this downward push, I see a resilience in btc that makes me think that a big upswing is coming. And I plan to act accordingly. Disclaimer: this is my personal opinion. No investing advice is given or implied. As a general rule never invest money you can’t afford to lose. Crypto trading is very risky and you can lose everything you put in. via /r/Bitcoin http://bit.ly/2FzSTsu

No comments :

Post a Comment